Saturday, December 8, 2007

Big boy toy








After 2 snow storms in 2 weekends we did it. We broke down and bought a new snow blower for Craig for Christmas. Now I'm done with his Christmas shopping. I am telling you it is big and bad. It will be really nice for our large driveway and the neighbors too. It even has a head light, which as you see in the pictures has already become really handy. I don't know who was more excited about it - Craig or Trevor? I'm sure it will get a good work out this year. Now Craig needs Santa to bring him a scarf, gloves and a hat.


Don't forget, only 17 more days until CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Alex, Nicholas and Lukas' family said...

I hope Dave doesn't read this. He's been begging me for a snowblower but I refuse :)) I say it's a good exercise to shovel the snow, so use it!
Anyway, congarts! I can see how this can be a great purchase... Maybe someday Dave will win.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I do hope that Dave finds out. Snowblowers can save time and energy for important things like changing lightbulbs.