Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ouch!

We'll, I wasn't going to put anything on here until after Thanksgiving...then this afternoon came. After I picked up Porter from the neighbors we were getting out of the car, him on the passenger side and me on the driver side. He shut his car door and was walking to our back door of our house when I heard this awful thud. As he came around the truck (which was parked in front of my van) I saw the gash and blood and knew we were heading for the Doctor's office for yet another set of stitches or staples. When we got there the receptionist and the nurse both said, "weren't you just in for stitches not too long ago?" Great the remember us. I guess next time we'll go to Insta Care. We'll we didn't to stitches, just glued it shut. But swimming is definitely out. I'll down load photos later.

3 comments:

Emily Sullenger said...

What a mother! Get better soon Porter!!

Rachel said...

Oh man, of all the rotten luck! What is it with boys and head wounds??

Alex, Nicholas and Lukas' family said...

I have a great picture of it. Do you want it?