
Welcome to our Blog. We all are going to be working on this and updating what we are up to. Hope you will enjoy it.
Trevor has finished playing his first year of football. We're not too sure he was expecting all the hard work he had to put forth. His highlight of his football career was his first catch during the game against Cottonwood. No he is not a receiver. He's a line man. But what a great catch it was!!! He had been pushing his guy back and turned around thinking the play might be done and the ball was coming right at him. So he caught it and ran about 5 more yards before being tackled. Of course as soon as he caught it, all we saw on the side line was a sea of yellow flags coming out. OH WELL!
He's going to start Jr. Jazz here in a few short weeks and loves 7th grade.
Porter is into everything. He will be three in December. A VERY active three. Right now there is a house being built behind us, so he is really liking all the trucks back there. He has his trucks in the front "flower bed" that he digs in and mimics what they big truck behind us are doing. He likes to come in and tell me that he's built me a new house. I might have to ship him down to the Sullengers in St. George come winter time so he can dig in the dirt while there is snow on our ground.
Miss Natalie is up too everything. She is taking an acting class over the Rodger Memorial in Centerville. They had tryouts Wednesday for Peter Pan. Everyone is invited to come and see her in February. She will have a speaking part. Craig and I surprised her with Hannah Montana tickets two weeks ago. She was so very excited and still can't believe she went. She also ran/walked her first 5K at school with Pa this year. She is Porter's "little mother" in the mornings and does a great job helping him get ready for his day. She is finding 4th grade to be a little harder than she thought it would be. I love that she is given a project and takes it upon herself to do it by herself. She loves to be artistic and is so dang beautiful.
Well we will continue to post things for all to view. I figure I'll start letting Trevor & Natalie add to this too. We love you all and look forward to seeing your blogs too.
Craig, Anne and kids
2 comments:
How nice to see your new blog. I guess it is the way of the world.
I would like to comment on the wonderful photography...such action shots!!!
Congrats to Nat on her part. She is a chip off, isn't she?
I guess that Pa and I will have to get on the band wagon with our blog won't we?
Welcome to the Blog world. We will now add you to our family and friends page. I can hardly wait to see what you have to say about my cooking at Thanksgiving. Give everyone a hug and kiss for us!!
Post a Comment