


We'll I finally did it. I purchased a new camera. It's is great. Just look at all the stupid pictures I took of my GREAT kids. I guess you can say that I am camera happy. Oh well.
This week Craig actually hung up the Christmas lights. Ok, so it was only November 10th, however, in the 12 years we've lived here he has maybe done it once. Trevor and Natalie got up on the roof with him (such a thrill). I was gone otherwise I would have been a nervous wreck. Then Craig also let Trevor back the van out of the drive way. Wait a minute. Now guess who's the bad guy cause all I do is let him start the car. The things that go on when I am not around.
Poor Porter. He knows that next week he is going to "Meagan's house" (Sullenger), and can hardly wait. I finally let him call them on Tuesday night because I had had it with "I want to go to Meagan's house". Instead of whining now he just will tell everyone, "I'm going to Meagan's house for turkey day." Sure hope he can hang on for a few more days.
Tomorrow we are doing family pictures (no I'm not taking them). We'll see how they turn out. Craig is making us go formal. Like that's any fun. Maybe I'll actually get around to framing them this year.
Tonight Craig and Trevor are up at Crystal Hot Springs for scouts. They won't be spending the night because of the pictures in the morning. Craig was grateful, Trevor was upset. Go figure.
My good news is that I lost 3.4 pounds this week. I am now down 12.8 pounds in 5 weeks. YEAH!!
Next week we'll have turkey to talk about. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:
Congratulations on your new camera. I hope the pictures of me you take look as good as your kids.
Where are my pictures??? Thanksgiving??? It's been 3 days, come on now. Can't wait.
Post a Comment