Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This and That

This morning Porter and I were outside with the dog. He wears shorts all summer with an elastic waste and doesn't have to worry about a zipper. So come winter time, it takes a few months before he realizes that he has to zip up his zipper everytime he pulls up his pants.
This morning I noticed that his zipper was down and pointed it out to him and said, "You forgot to zip up your zipper". He looks at me and said "no, it just falls down". I told him most likely he forgot to zip it up this morning. With all seriousness he says, "Well, maybe it's just scared of heights". WHAT?! hehehe I asked him where he got that from. He said that some kids told him that the other day. I busted up laughing and explained to him that it was the kids way of saying, 'you forgot to zip your zipper up'. Too funny.

I was texted this morning to see if Trevor could and would go to the Christmas dance with a girl. To be continued...

No comments: